Today was the annual Junk Fest here in Carrington. People come from all over to see and buy all the amazing refubished "junk" that the 4 Junk Girls make.
I cannot describe the talent these ladies have. You will have to come next year and see for yourself!

One of the funnest parts of Junk Fest is the waiting. Usually, I'm out there with the rest of the crowd. Hot Chocolate and cinnamon rolls in hand. Anxciously waiting the 9:00 start time when they cut the ribbon and ladies (and a few brave men) charge the big barn, ready to fight to the death for their piece of the "Junk". This year, I was on the other side of the fence...camera in hand!
Here's the crowd waiting for the countdown.
For more information on Junk Fest...click on the title of my post.
2 comments:
Thanks, Nik, so much for taking great pictures for us!
Missy
Hey! I LOVE the pictures of the crowd...with smiles on their faces all around! Your picture taking is A-1!
Thanks again for your help!
Andrea
Post a Comment