The Muir Siblings; a pretty good looking group.

Uncle Brandon and Auntie Jenn; they win the prize for "cool aunt and uncle".

Brett, Becca and Avery; one adorable family. Becca, this is my favorite picture of you. Your laugh is so contagious and when I look at this it makes me want to laugh with you!


Greg, Cheryl and Boston; Cutest little boy...ever! (oh...and his parents are all right too!)


Nate and Lindsey; I think I remember being this young...

The best looking Muirs yet:

Muir Cousins: Brooklyn, Rylee, Boston and Avery. Cutest kids on the planet.

Baby Cousins:
My girls:


The Muirs:

And last...but certainly not least...The Butt Grab!!!
Pretty sure Ryan threw up in his mouth on that one! I love it!
2 comments:
Oh my gosh! The butt grab was the BEST! I laughed SO hard! You captured the moment perfectly!
I'm a fan of the last pic...I might need to frame that one. Thanks for taking such fun pictures of us all.
Post a Comment