Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Miranda!

OK...I realize I'm sporadic about this. That I don't remember everyone's birthdays. Because of this, I should just give up on the Happy Birthday's on the blog. But on the off chance I do remember, or have a few minutes to jot something down, I just can't help myself. So, if you are one of the people I have missed so far this year, or if I miss you at a later date, please know I love you, but I'm terribly unorganized and it's a rare moment of clarity when I remember a birthday!
That being said, today is one of my dearest friends birthdays...and I want her to know how much I love her guts! Miranda...you are one inspiring woman. Your love for your family and friends, your faith in a loving God, your hard work at mothering and wifing (pretty sure that's not a word), your love for a good book, a good movie and a good laugh are just a few of the reasons I love you. Thank you for being such a great friend.

No comments: