
Yesterday Ryan took Rylee ice fishing, so Brooklyn and I decided to go do something we love....SHOPPING! Turns out we weren't the only ones in town in need of some retail therapy.

Anna, Logan, Bailey, Amber, Brooklyn and I all piled in
Agatha (my new name for Anna's mini van) and headed to Grand Forks for what we thought was a Sams Club run. Turns out, we hit just about every store in town...and then some. I found some jeans at my favorite store, American Eagle. Anna found a swimsuit (amazing, who looks good in a swim suit in February?) Bailey found plenty of shoes. Amber found some fake glasses and Logan found some Cars cars. Brooklyn spent most of her money on the dog.

Collar, leash, t-shirt and toy. And the greatest find of the day was for Rylee, who wasn't even with us. The kid is crazy about Snuggies. She's wanted one for months. Last week the cast of The Today Show was wearing them and she was going crazy. She wants one so bad! So, when we found one, we had to get it. Here she is, demonstrating it's usefulness.

I had to pry it off her to go to church this morning. Other than that, she hasn't taken it off. I love my small town, but sometimes I just miss wandering in and out of stores, the hustle and bustle of the city (and Grand Forks is no big city), good restaurants, good groceries. Aaahhhh, the convenience of living in town.
No comments:
Post a Comment