Friday, February 6, 2009

Finally Warm Enough

for some good old fashion snow play! I think we might have hit 40 degree's yesterday, and the kids were ready to take advantage. The Pierce girls came over after school and the four of them didn't come inside until they were good and soaked.

The kids always like to do flips off our deck into the snow, but the snow is so high this year, there's just isn't much of a rush off the deck. So, they moved on to bigger and better things. The play house. Brooklyn was first. No problem. Bailey went next. We had to count to 3 about 5 times, but she finally made it. Next came Amber...no problem. And then there was Rylee. I told her not to get up there...I knew what would happen. Good thing Bailey was there to comfort her, because I wasn't feeling a lot of sympathy. You got up there, find a way down. :)



You may be wondering what the picture is below. It's water. That's right. WATER! Not ice...but water. May not seem exciting to some of you, but to me, it signals to the count down to spring.

1 comment:

Lynette said...

WOW, water, not ice....I better try to get into my bathing suit right now...so I have time to stop crying before summer really comes!!!

Great pics of the kids! Lynette