
Yesterday was the NDADD State Dance Competition...and of course, I wanted to go. A lot of the girls on the High School team were once mine, so I love to see them out there with the big kids. It makes me proud. The Cardinaiers (our Carrington team) took 2 first places and a 2nd place. They rock.

This is Ashlyn...and she was one of mine. I'd like to say her Toe Touches are amazing because of me...but really, she's just good.

And this is McKayla...an all time favorite of mine. Not only did she dance for me, but she is also our prized babysitter, my assistant teacher to the Kindergarten dance class, and the Great Granddaughter to my favorite lady of Carrington - Florence.
4 comments:
Great pictures....Again! Does it ever get old to hear that all the time?
I'm with Anna - great pictures...its a gift!!!
Oh how I miss those days. I think I am going to start a 30+ Drill Team. Who doesn't want to see that?
Ha! I want to join. I love coaching...but sure miss the adrenaline of competing.
Post a Comment