Monday, February 16, 2009

More from the Cardinaire's Valentine Show. This clip is a little bit of my Wee Petites (K and 1st grade) doing Burnin' Love. They are too cute.
he last group is my Middle Kix (6 and 7th grade) doing Jump Up. They are amazing dancers, but have struggled with this routine for some reason. It still needs a little work before competition on March 29th, but we'll get there. This was the best I've seen it and they will only get better.
So there you go. A sample of what my life consists of right now. Dance, Dance, Dance. I love it. I love all "my" girls. I love to watch them change, and grow. I love to see them struggle with new skills and work hard until they have it. I love to see their self esteem blooming as they work hard and love what they are doing. I remember being in dance, being part of a team. There really is no other feeling like it. The sense of belonging is incredible and I'm so blessed to help create that for these girls.

No comments: