Be warned. The following content is violent and graphic in nature and may be unsuitable for young children.

In recent days, there has been a monster on the loose on Planet Muir. The damage that this beast has left in his wake is unimaginable. Many deaths have occurred, and several life threatening injuries have ensued. Ross was once an athletic high school student. He may not have much going on upstairs, but the boy could run a football...before the attack. Now, without the use of either of his feet, and also no hands to speak of, the poor boy's football career is over before it had begun.

Ross valiantly sacrificed his limbs in the attempt to spare his long time girlfriend Chloe. Chloe was lucky. She only lost one foot.

Yazmine was out for a leisurely horse back ride when she was stealthily attacked. Her poor horse went down and Yazmine was left with nothing to defend herself.


"I had just been cast on America's Next Doll Model...and now look at me! I'm a limbless freak!"

With the damage Yazmine sustained on her calves, her hopes of wearing stilleto's forever, have been dashed. She will have to subject the world to her freakishly large feet for the rest of her limbless life.

While Ross, Chloe and Yazmine's stories are horrifying, they were lucky. Many have lost their lives completely with nothing left to show but a lone limb.

"I think that arm belonged to my dear old Grandma." Wept Sasha as she recovered in the hospital after her won attack.

While the Bratz community has been hit the hardest, there is nothing this beast won't eat.

So visitor's to Planet Muir beware. If you leave your toys out...you can pretty much kiss them good-bye.
4 comments:
Hilarious!
Seriously, there are very few things in life that make me laugh so hard I cry. Chris always says that I don't laugh out loud often enough. Well this filled the quota for awhile thanks!!!!!!!!
Well, Treaz, you know I'm always good for a laugh. Seriously, if I don't make this dog funny, I might kill him. Laughter is better than murder I suppose.
OMG! you are so funny! memories of the past 4 dogs we had with chewing fetishes we won't discuss on-line.....I love the last picture he just looks at you like...HA!
Post a Comment