Friday, February 29, 2008

New Addition

Then kids have been wanting a little brother or sister. Unfortunately for them, measures have been taken to prevent that event from taking place in our home. So, we have decided to adopt.


Presenting:
Oliver













He's a 3 month old St. Charles Spaniel. Won't get much bigger than he is now. He's house broken, mellow and cute as can be. What more can you ask for in a dog? I'm sure I'll be full of complaints about him in a day or two, but for now he is the apple of the Muir Family eye!

4 comments:

Jenn and Brandon said...

He is so cute! I wish he and Yogi could get together and play. Can you bring him next time you come?

jen&boys said...

Very cute! Keep us updated on the name. So hard to choose just one!

Anonymous said...

How sweet. My kids love our dog just like they love each other. He is part of the family. In fact the kids always says there is six boys in our family....that's counting the dog...and dad.
Have fun!!!!

Treasure said...

He is so cute!!! Congrats!! Madie and I want one to!

Treasure