Rylee danced at the Varsity Basketball game Thursday night and then it was home to bed. Happy Valentines Day! Next morning, Rylee headed out for "vacation" with a friend. She went to Grand Forks overnight with her bestest friend Madi. All week she was counting the days until her "vacation". Not sure if it was vacation from us or what, but she was very excited to get out of town without us. They went shopping and to a Hockey Game, then stayed the night at a hotel with a great pool. She came home completly exhausted, but had a great time. Friday saw Ryan and I back at work and Brooklyn spent the day with her friend Bailey. I went to get my hair cut and came home with a beautiful up-do. Kelly (girl who does my hair) had a color appointment cancel right after me, so she asked if she could play with my hair. Well, I've never been one to say no to the soothing feeling of somebody running their fingers through my hair, so even though I was wearing sweats and no make-up. Even though my big plans for the evening were to baby-sit a friends kids, rent a movie and veg on the couch, I left the salon looking ready for prom. Picture is of the back only as I really didn't have any make-up on and so, it is only the hair that looks pretty. Hoodie sweatshirt really compliments it, don't you think?
Anyway, the weekend was just any normal weekend, but longer. Snowed Thursday and Friday. Rained and melted a lot of the snow Saturday, and now it's absolutly gorgeous today. It's only 10:30 and already 30 degrees. Don't worry, high tomorrow is supposed to be 3, so we'll be back to complaining about the weather.
Oh..heres a cute picture of Rylee and Logan, my friends little boy. Bailey, Amber and Logan stayed the night Friday night while mom and dad went to Fargo for some shopping and dating. A little Valentines weekend for the two of them. They have the best kids. So well mannered and fun. We went bowling and little Logan would set the ball on the ground and kicked it down the lane. It took about 5 minutes to reach the pins, but he never failed to knock down at least 8. He's 4. He loves Rylee. Friday night he kept asking for her. He was so excited when she got home from Grand Forks. Here they are watching a movie, but Logan was too tired to see the end.
Oh..and here's the girls snow man and snow cave. Rylee refused to be in the pictures because the "stupid snow man's stupid eyes won't stay on his stupid face!" Stomp, Stomp, Stomp into the house and on to her bed where she fell asleep reading. I believe she is still recovering from her "vacation." By the way, stupid is not a word we use in our family and the excessive use of it most definatly calls for a nap. Good Night.
4 comments:
fun girls... Makes me me miss you guys! Can I tell you that I even miss the "stupid" fits?! Enjoy your balmy 3 degrees tomorrow... Spring has to be on the way right?
Cute picture of logan and rylee!! And I think he was asking her today if he could give her a kiss!!! That kid is funny. Thanks again for takin care of the kids!
So cute!!! I love it!! Beautiful hair. Nice coyotes. I'm with you on the hair thing. You want to pamper me? Sure go right ahead.
I'm not jealous of your cold weather, but you guys sure do have a good time up in North Dakota. It's a good thing Ethan wasn't around when everything was "stupid" to Rylee. He would have had to say "Rylee, we don't say stupid." I know this because he has to remind me of it frequently.
Post a Comment