After clearing away all the hair on Rusty's butt yesterday, the groomer noticed an Abscessed Anal Gland. It is absolutely as disgusting as it sounds, so I won't go into detail...or try to get a picture! Suffice it to say, he needs to stop licking...hence the cone.
Now he won't walk or move on his own! I have to pick him up to move him from room to room. I think I'll have to take it off to get him to eat or go to the bathroom. Poor thing.
He's still the cutest dog ever. Pretty sure if I ever start packing boxes again, he'll just run away rather than go through all this again!
3 comments:
Is it sad that I can't help but smile at your poor story of having to carry him everywhere...He's one of those dogs that is like, "wah wah" as said in Charlie Brown language. Poor little guy! He is probably the cutest dog I've ever seen.
Oh I've got it! He's an Eeyore dog! ha ha
Poor little Rusty. So sad. I'm glad that Brooklyn found some nice kids at the school. I think one of the worst feelings in the world is wondering (or seeing) your child be rejected. Here's to hoping that she and Rylee have a great year at their new school.
What a sad Rusty! He is so cute!
Post a Comment