Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Going Private

I think it's time. I just can't seem to find a way to spill my guts in the blog without revealing information that I'd rather some stranger browsing the net not have access to. So, if you'd like an invite to continue reading my blog, comment me your e-mail address, or send me an e-mail before November 15th. As of November 15th you will have to enter your e-mail and your e-mail password to access my blog. If at that time you have any problems doing so and you are desperate to read what I have to say, give me a call and we'll figure it out. I know you might go into withdrawals if you can't read my musings and see the pictures that document almost every minute of our lives! :)

18 comments:

Rachel said...

count me in. rachelsollis@hotmail.com

**the muirs** said...

and me! cherylless@hotmail.com

Treasure said...

I would die if I didn't get my Nicole fix, so add me you know my info. XOXO

CJ said...

Please add me to your account. I love reading about you and your cute little family.
Love you much,
Aunt Colleen
colleenj@netscape.com

Anonymous said...

Hi !!

I would like to be able to keep track of you. I do not like to leave my address in public like this so please just find is on my website www.slottved.org/bettina where it is scripted in. Thank you in advance.

Bettina Slottved (Veje)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot that my website is in Danish. Sily me. If you hover you mous over skrive then it will give you the address.

Bettina

jen&boys said...

i want an invite! jlund78@gmail.com

The Mattson's said...

dm3212@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

We would like to continue to follow ur blog (if u don't mind that is) Jyl & Alex

cjricht@daktel.com

The Kims said...

jmkisred@gmail.com

Anna said...

You know I'm in! annapierce5@gmail.com

Mannly Painting Warranty said...

What would I do without being able to check your blog? Add me please...jennmuir1@gmail.com

Tina & boys said...

I would love to be able to continue reading!!

marie_72@hotmail.com
Tina & Boys!

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Don't forget us. muirgolf@gmail.com

Faye said...

girl, I love you, your family and your blog, I'm in fpederson@daktel.com or peders@daktel.com thanks....

Lynette said...

I miss you already! Lynette caylor@daktel.com

Anonymous said...

ashlynr_8@hotmail.com

I'll miss helping you with the dance spring show!

ashlyn

Unknown said...

Hey, this is Levi.. I would like to be able to see what the Muir crew is up to down south! Thanks and take care guys!

levi.cabler@gmail.com