Saturday, March 28, 2009

KJ Tourney 2009

The tables have turned at last. Spectator becomes player, and player becomes spectator!

This was Rylee's first big day as a future Carrington B-Ball player. She claims there were no nerves, but I'm afraid she has no fingernails left, which proves that the nerves might have been acting up a little. Rylee played awesome, and I think she just might be the cutest kid on the court! Even Brooklyn couldn't get over how cute she looked. The girls can't wait for the snow to melt so that they can practice together and Brooklyn can teach Rylee some of her skills.

2 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

What a fun sport for them to play! Every time I see pictures of them I can't believe how big they are. They are becoming young women. We miss you guys can't wait to see you guys this summer.

Jolie said...

Like everyone else that called you, I also have been wondering if you have been affected by all the flooding. So glad to hear that so far all is well and you are dry inside! I pray it will stay that way. We had a wonderful spring day yesterday and then another huge winter burst of wind and snow today. Crazy spring weather. However, I still think we will dry out again much faster than you will! C'mon spring! We are all waiting for you to come and STAY!