Saturday, March 14, 2009

And the winner is....

Drum Roll Please.....
Mini Kix 2A division..... First Place.....CARRINGTON!!!! Here we are waiting for the announcement. And a group hug when we won. And then we wait. And wait. And wait some more.
And finally it's time for Middle Kix division 3A. Second place goes to....you guessed it. CARRINGTON!!! I could not be more proud of my dancers today. They worked so hard and it really shows. So many coaches commented to me about how amazing they looked, and they did. I don't care if we had gotten last place (but we like 1st and 2nd) because they were so good and I am so proud! Now, 2 weeks 'till Fargo UWD. Time to hit the practice floor all over again.

2 comments:

Trace said...

I am so proud of you and your girls. That is really impressive and looks so fun. A lot of work though. How do you do it? I found some photos of us I will have to post. One is us making koolaid in our mouths and the other one is at your cabin when we fell off the dirt bike and got COVERED in mud. Good times......

Nicole said...

You need to post those. Those were good times. Kool-aide in the mouth. I had forgotten about that! Remember when Kelli cut your hair?