Well, no, but they wish they were. They were ready to pack their bags and move in with Tina and the Murphy family after spending a few hours at their farm. I'm such a mean mom. I won't let them have a pet lamb, or cow, or even a cat for that matter.
Feeding Jack and Jill and all the gang.
Brooklyn thinks she needs a cat.
I'll admit it, that was cute.
Jill decided to take a bite of Brooklyn's shirt.
My dear friend Tina's oldest graduated from high school today. We went out to the house to help manage the open house celebration afterward. I'm such a sap these days. I was fighting tears looking at Jessica's graduation stuff. All her baby pictures and stuff. They just grow up too fast. Jessica is such an amazing young woman, it's hard to believe she was once a cute little girl like mine. I'm going to be a mess when it's my kids!
3 comments:
Sooo cute. Yeah for summer! I am so glad school is almost out. 4 days for us!!
Emily's heaven would be filled with animals!
Great pics, The girls are just beautiful. You are so correct... In a blink they are all grown up, driving, college, weddings, grandchildren, etc. etc.. (Dad)
so cute. I can't believe you won't even get them a sheep or a cow... talk about a mean mom!! :)
Post a Comment