That is the story this week. Catching up on sleep. Catching up on homework. Catching up on exercise. Catching up on cleaning (that one's never ending.) Now, I'm finally catching up on blogging.
Well, we made it home from SLC, but here is the rest of the story from our trip.
Friday night we had a baby shower for Cheryl. This will be our first Muir nephew and the girls and I were very excited. Cheryl got some very nice things and we had a great time catching up with everyone.


Saturday night I got to have dinner with my Utah girls. Someone took some pictures, but nobody has sent them yet. Oh well, it was so good to see them. I miss them so much. It's like group therapy when we get together. Lots of laughs.
The next day was Mothers Day and the next we were up by 4:00 AM to head home. It was so great to see everyone. We miss you all so much, but it's so nice to be able to walk in and always feel so comfortable and welcome. Ryan and I are blessed with amazing families! Remember, our door is always open. Come see us!!!
1 comment:
It was so good to see you guys! We miss you already.
Post a Comment