Saturday, May 10, 2008

Wedding Pics

2 days ago, my little brother, Andrew, got married. I am not a crier and yet, I found myself fighting tears. No, I'm not sad, or even overwhelmed with happy. The truth is, I am so proud of him. All week my mind has been full of memories. Andrew and I watching Smurfs and eating Rice Crispies. Andrew and I walking to school. Andrew and I fighting. Andrew and I knee boarding, snow skiing, snake hunting. Nobody (until Rylee) knew how to push my buttons quite like Andrew. I remember punching holes through the wall when I was mad at him...and worse. I remember when I had found out I was pregnant with Brooklyn. I was not supposed to tell anyone yet, but I went to Andrew and he just hugged me. He has the biggest heart of anyone, ever. He has been through some hard times and been in some dark places and seeing him on Thursday, being a dad, being a husband, being in such a good place, made me so proud, I can't even explain it. People in ND often ask me what I miss the most about UT. Andrew and Skyler...hands down. Anyway, Andrew married Deborah and with her got Isaiah. I don't don't think I could love a sister-in-law more than I love Debo. So Debo, thanks for taking care of my baby brother.
On to the pictures.
Fair warning...I took 467 pictures. These are just the highlights. Debo lost some weight from the time she bought the dress till she had to wear it and getting it to stay up was quite the undertaking.



Final adjustments.


Pep talk from dad.



Good luck Mom.





Rev Dan waiting for the happy couple.




Proud mama.






Best man and Maid of Honor.







Ring bearer.









I don't believe this one needs an introduction.










































































































Andrew's favorite nieces were so excited to see him at his wedding.

















The Muir girls with Grandma Kimball and Papa Dan.



















Solving some of the worlds problems with JL.


















Happy Girl




















Awwww






















The dance.



























Daddy Daughter dance.











































Mother-son dance
























Family Cake.











































Bouquet toss.....









And Samantha gets it, gimpy leg and all.




























You've lost that lovin' feeling. The serenade to Debo.





























































Debo seems to enjoy the garter removal.































And JL gets the garter, but Sky puts up quite a fight.










































































































































































And on to the wedding dance. You know how I love a wedding dance.

















































































I knew Isaiah had the moves...






































but Skyler surprised me!




























































































































Debo, Steph and me














































Dave and Sam










































JL and Andrew














































Good-bye Daddy


















































And they lived happily ever after.
The End.










































2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Deborah and Andrew!!! Looks like a beautiful wedding!! I'm so happy for you. Great pictures Nicole!

Chandra said...

Awww, they look so happy!!! I wish I could have been there. And yes, the pictures were awesome. You are so talented!