Sunday, March 2, 2008

Breakfast in Bed

Brooklyn and Rylee begged to have Amber and Bailey sleep over after skiing yesterday. I told them yes as long as the made me breakfast in bed. Well, Rylee and Amber took me seriously.

They made Blueberry Muffins (their own special recipe in which the doubled the oil. mmmmmmm) and a yogurt, grape and apple smiley face. I also had a fruit/veggi/string cheese cup to go with it. Luckily I was able to wash it all down with Cranapple juice. I opted not to eat it in bed, but it was delicious. Homemade place mats were included. Mine said "N+R=F" which means Nicole + Ryan = Family.

And here are the hard working chefs. Aren't they cute?

By the way, Anna offered to let the kids stay at her house, but they wanted to stay at mine because I'm cooler. Well, that's not exactly what they said. It's really because we have a puppy at our house, whom incidentally has kept the name Rusty for over 24 hours. I think we have a keeper.

4 comments:

Anna said...

Ok, the string cheese cup was classic!!! I actually figured out how to put pictures on my blog last night. Ya, there is this little button with a picture on it that says add photo... who would have thought!!!

**the muirs** said...

That is just too cute! I love their creativity! Who would think to include string cheese, let alone draped over the side of a cup?

jen&boys said...

yummy! What a lucky mom you are!

wishesUT said...

Ummm...looks delicious, but they obviously put a lot of thought into it. Very sweet. Do you think boys ever do that for their mothers? I'm skeptical, but I guess time will tell.