Christmas came a little early in Fargo this year. For us anyway! My mom, Brick and my niece Kaylee came to visit us in Fargo. And...we got to stay at the Pirate Ship Hotel (AKA: The Holiday Inn with a Pirate Ship slide). They flew in Friday evening and we spent the night walking the plank. Next morning we opened some gifts and then took off for some shopping, and to get Kaylee's first haircut. We finally got rid of the mullet. Now she actually has bangs and hair. Saturday night we went to see the much anticipated Alvin and the Chipmunks, and it lived up to every ones high hopes. Sunday was more swimming and more shopping. I actually got all my Christmas shopping done in 2 days. You have to learn to be a marathon-shopper when you live 2 hours from Target. While I was shopping today, I saw some massaging slippers. As I sit here typing this and elevating my aching feet, I'm wondering why I didn't buy them.
Mom and Brick...thank you for a Fabulous Fargo Christmas. We love you.


1 comment:
We had a great time and can't wait untill we do it again. We love you so much and we are so proud of you! Merry Christmas 2007! I hope I'm in Carrington for Christmas 2008.
Post a Comment