Tuesday, December 25, 2007
Christmas Eve
We had a quit Christmas Eve at home this year. Ryan worked all day and I taught a kick-boxing class in the morning. When I got home, the girls had folded and put away all the laundry. So we made cookies for Santa and then headed up the street for the Lutheran Church Christmas Eve service. It's a beautiful candle light service. The pastor reads the 2nd chapter of Lukes gospel and many hyms are sung, all the while, there are no lights and the whole congregation holds candles. The girls and I have been going sinse we moved here. While we don't belong to the Lutheran Church, it's such a great feeling to gather with Christians and celebrate the birth of our Savior.
After church we came home, the girls opened their christmas pajamas and their gifts to each other, and then we settled into a long game of Monopoly. Ryan won...as usual. We then left cookies out for Santa and it was off to bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
They are so CUTE! Ok so I love the picture of Rylee 2nd row first one on the right, and Brooklyn cracks me up with her pose on the bottom row 1st one on the left! They look like crazy/fun girls! lol
Post a Comment