Friday night was the Central Dakota Relay For Life. As manager (and sole employee) of Carrington Fitness Center, I was team captain for the Fitness Center Relay team. I gathered up my work-out buddies and their kids and we raised some $$$ for a wonderful cause. The night of relay is always so fun. The past few years have been cold and wet, but this year was beautiful, so we were able to camp out all night and walk 'till dawn. And I have a nice sized blister to prove it. Anyway, thank you to my team for all the hard work, and thanks to everyone who donated, or supported one of our fundraisers. Your money was well spent. I also need to thank Ryan for helping me all day,(and night). Bringing me things I forgot, moving the campsite, clean house while I slept all day yesterday. What an awesome guy!
Here's our team, well, all that we could gather up for a picture anyway.
You can't see the kids very well in the next picture, but they wanted a picture next to one of Grandma Melba's luminaries.
2 comments:
Hope you all had fun!! Great pictures!!!
Ahh, the last pictures make me cry. Thanks for doing that in memory of Grandma.
Post a Comment