Sunday, May 3, 2009

Summer Summer Summertime!

Well, maybe not quite, but eating burgers and Ceaser on the deck sure makes it feel like summertime! Check out this house in Jamestown. Wow. I always think I want to live by water, but this doesn't look like much fun. Now a little reminder to you all to charge your iPods before you go for a run. It sucks to get two miles into a run and run out of batteries! I decided that the reason it's so much harder to run without music is then I can hear myself breathing. I always feel pretty good, but when I can hear my own wheezing gasps for air, it's a bit discouraging! Needless to say, iPod is now charging.

1 comment:

Anna said...

I wouldn't have made it running on sunday without the tunes. I will also definatly make sure mine is charged for saturday also.