Friday, January 9, 2009

Rednecks

The day started with lots of shoveling and blowing snow.
This is our back deck. Not sure why we're clearing it. Our back door has been frozen shut for weeks.This afternoon Ryan and Mark began clearing our roof.They decided shovels were over-rated, and opted for a snow blower. But they had to call in reinforcements to make it to the roof. Looks like the Red Neck way is much easier! Last...a picture of my house from across the street. Snow! Snow! Snow!
Only 3.5 more months of winter.

4 comments:

**the muirs** said...

Nicole that's insane! It makes me laugh pretty hard that Ryan's using a snowblower on the roof though! Brilliant, absolutely BRILLIANT!

Nicole said...

I was worried at first that he was going to come crashing through, but I guess if the roof can hold that much weight in snow, what's a little snow blower going to hurt?

jen&boys said...

All of the sudden, UT seems balmy warm! Also, it makes me miss Ryan's inventive solutions to things!

Nicole said...

I believe he gets that from Randy. I've always thought of Randy as the "Do-It-Yourself King." There's nothing that man can't do with duct tape.