No school...again! At this rate we will be going to school 'till July! It's supposed to keep snowing until Wednesday. If the wind quits, we might make it to school sometime this week.
I can't believe all that snow!! I especially love the snow blower on the roof that cracks me up. Well i hope you guys are finding fun things to do at home!!
The snow blower on the roof is hilarious! But hey, when you have that much snow, why not! I would countdown to spring too! We hung out at Ashleys wedding reception last night and visited with your Dad a little bit. I am so happy he has such a cute girlfriend! She is really sweet and he really seems to like her!!! Now if we can find someone for my Mom!
2 comments:
I can't believe all that snow!! I especially love the snow blower on the roof that cracks me up. Well i hope you guys are finding fun things to do at home!!
The snow blower on the roof is hilarious! But hey, when you have that much snow, why not! I would countdown to spring too! We hung out at Ashleys wedding reception last night and visited with your Dad a little bit. I am so happy he has such a cute girlfriend! She is really sweet and he really seems to like her!!! Now if we can find someone for my Mom!
Post a Comment