
I know everyone always says "It feels like just yesterday..." but seriously, it feels like just yesterday that she was this tiny, chubby little baby. When I was pregnant with Rylee, I had this overwhelming feeling that this was it. This was my family. No more kids, and I have never wavered from that. But it is so bitter sweet to see them growing up. To know you will never snuggle a wiggly newborn, never hear your own babies belly laugh, never smell that new baby smell. With Brooklyn, each new stage has been an adventure. Something new and exciting. With Rylee, I have to fight the tears. I know I'll never have another first day of Kindergarten, or watch another 4 year old learn how to ride bike on 2 wheels. And so, while I am so proud of the beautiful, kind, strong, stubborn girl that she has become...these birthdays are a little sad for me. Anyway...Happy Birthday Jay Bird!
5 comments:
Happy Birthday Rylee! We hope you have a great day!
We're sending our wishes for a very happy birthday for Rylee. We wish we could be there to celebrate. I can't believe she's 8! Time flies when they're growing up.
Happy Birthday Rylee!! I can't believe how grown up she is. We sure miss you guys!
Oh you are so adorable!! we hope you have a fabulous birthday :)
Post a Comment