Tuesday, July 22, 2008

She Ski's


My mom just sent me pictures of their Lake Powell weekend with Brooklyn. For those of you who don't know me well...Lake Powell is my favorite place to be.

Grandma's a good teacher.


This is the first time she's done the skiing thing. She's been a knee boarder sinse before she could walk.

I love the concentration on her face. She's working hard!

Uncle Andrew is also a good teacher. Here he is showing Kaylee how it's done. I think she likes it.


Cute Cousins.
That's it for now...although my mom said there are around 300 comming on a disk!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures. What fun to spend so much time with grandma and family all alone!!! Does Riley get a turn? And who is Kaylee? I've seen other kids, are they Brick's kids, kids? I love keeping up with you Nicole!!!

Nicole said...

Yeah, Rylee will go next year by herself. Kaylee is Bricks Granddaughter, my only niece. She is so stinking cute. Kaylee's mom (Alisha) is engaged and Easton has a little boy who is in a lot of pictures. Any other kids are probably Ryans cousins kids. We see a lot of them when we visit Utah.

jen&boys said...

I'm impressed. I've NEVER gotten up. ever... Not that I go often, but still, that is impressive.

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Brett and i just saw brooklyn for the first time yesterday she has grown up so much. I was laughing so hard at her because she says words i don't even know and she talks like she is 20!!! it was so good to be able to spend time with her, but i bet you miss her.

Treasure said...

Seriously wish we were there!! One of my favorite places as well.

Chandra said...

I miss everything about Lake Powell!!! The sun, the water, the sand, the drinking, the kids, the skiing, the "Happy Un-birthday" gifts that get thrown to the side.

Brooklyn looks so grown up in those pics! But I have to say that Kaylee is soooo freakin' cute!