Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memory Lane

Here are the rules:

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

6 comments:

Treasure said...

Two words, classic skating and the tree, okay I guess that was three. It is hard to pick just one great memory. You are always making great memories for everyone around you. In a good way, you are impossible to forget. So I am picking the one where it all started. You Rock, (even if you can’t drive, but seriously, who am I to judge). Love You!!!

**the muirs** said...

Alright my favorite and one of the only (so far) was when we were driving to weinerschnitzle (sp?) and you were singing (it was either hannah montana or high school musical) I just remember thinking "gosh I wish she lived closer! I could totally be a oof ball with her!"

Nicole said...

Oohhh Treaz...shared secrets are a good way to start a friendship. Good thing you didn't spill the whole beans with that comment.

Treasure said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Treasure said...

Some secrets must be kept.

Anonymous said...

I do have to say that I have not known you long, but you have touched and inspired me (the old dog that I am) you have a wonderful, fun, "I am what I am" inner spirit that lights up a room and everyone around you. ok, memory, how about when you were getting bit by a turtle and told my crying daughter that it was a piece of weed "tickling you" when you were teaching her to kneeboard?
your awesome!!