OK, one of 3 things has happened here. 1) I'm a nature lover and these video's represent that. 2) I've lived in North Dakota long enought to become a hick. or 3) I've been married to Ryan for 10 years and his excitements have become my own. I'm gonna say it's a mix between 1 and 3. I'll never admit to being a hick. Deep down, I'm a -Target makes the world go round- kind of city girl, living in the vast wilderness of central North Dakota. That being said...these videos are kinda cool. Thanks Mom and Brick for the new trail camera that is helping Ryan scope out the good hunting locations.
Poor little fawn. He has no idea that Ryan and his hunting buddies are watching this and hoping he grows some big old antlers someday so they can shoot him. Although, I would rather he shot them than hit them with my car (which he did this summer).
This guy's not the trophey we're looking for, but city girl that I am, I'd shoot him!
This guy thinks the racoon is pretty cool.
1 comment:
Very cool video. Madie said she thinks the deer made a new buddy.
Post a Comment