Friday, August 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Missy

Let me start with a big thank you to God, for surrounding me with such amazing people. How is it that I am so lucky to have the amazing friends and family that I have?

And now...A tribute to Missy.

So that's a big slide show...and that's not even the half of it! I had to quit adding pictures.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Once upon a time, (a long, long time ago) in a trailer, in the foothills of Salt Lake City, outside a building of ARUP Laboratories, sat an unbelievably shy and quiet girl by the name of Melissa. Her first mistake was taking the job in the trailer with the hand full of crazy girls. Her second was letting them force her to be their friend. Oh, it was tough getting that girl out of her shell, but once the wall was down, the Missy that we know and love was born. And life hasn't been the same since! I could sit here forever and remember the times... Remember the time we drove to Sacramento and back in 3 days with a one year old? Remember when said one year old threw up all over you? Remember horse back riding in St. George? Remember rollerblading under 4800 South over pass? Remember the GIANT spider and the golf club? Remember the smelly puppy incident? Remember the flat tire at Tami's house? Remember "Orlandooooooo" at the movies? Remember eating mac and cheese and watching days on my bed? Remember "Hey Carl" at ARUP? Remember Lake Powell? Remember the cabin? We seriously could go on and on. Life really hasn't been the same since I met you Missy. It has been 1,000,000 times better. I can't imagine who I would call with all the mini crisis in my life it it weren't for you. Who would help me clean when I was having unexpected company? Who would laugh so hard they cry just trying to "laugh out loud?" Who would cry to country songs at 3:00 in the morning on our way to work? Who would support me in every thing I do, even when she may not approve? I can't tell you how much all of this means to me. I can't tell you how much your visit last summer meant. Everyone here always asks about you. They love you too! So, happy 29th to the most amazing, mother, wife, friend, human being...ever! I love you Missy Jean!


PS. Happy Birthday Dustin too! You know I love you baby!

No comments: