"No more pencils, no more books..." and here we are, back at it. The kids were excited. We hit the beach yesterday and then went to back to school night last night. We met the teachers, picked out desks and ate ice cream. Then this morning, alarms were off at 6:30 and we hit the ground running. I made Poofy Pancakes (even though mine are never as good as grandma's), did hair, nearly averted wardrobe disasters and then sent them off. The house always feels so empty on the first day of school.
4 comments:
Very cute picctures, tell your adroable girls good luck :)
I always love your pictures of the girls. Good luck to the girls on their new school year, and good luck to you and your empty house.
They are so grown up! They look so cute!! I love your new family picture as well. You have such a cute family!!!
Good luck ladies! I can never believe how fast you 2 are growing up. Do your best and have lots of fun!
Post a Comment