Some highlights:
| We were lucky enough to be in Utah at the same time as my cousin's kids. Jaxon and Molly. We spent the day at the cabin, riding 4-wheeler and hiking. |
| We were also in town at the same time as "My Boy" Landon! |
We did some swimming with Jenny's boys, Miranda and her boys, and Crystol and her crew.
Break time at ARUP with Miranda, Crystol and Meagan.
| Complete with a Sunny-D Chugging contest. Funny thing is, Sunny D is not as delicious as Crystol and I remember it from Middle School. |
Timpanogos Caverns...I love my mountains!
Goofing off with our Muir family! Got the whole crew together one night. Cousins, Grandpa, Aunts and Uncles. My has this family grown since the days when I was the only in-law!
I also got me some "Beaner" time with my worm eating niece.
| We're Favorites! |
After a fun filled week, Ryan and I headed back to the real world of jobs and house cleaning, while the girls stayed an extra week and prepared for a road trip home with Grandma and Grandpa Muir.

1 comment:
I know what you mean about being small town folk...
When Jayson and I moved back to Salt Lake from Logan I had a small freak out the first time I drove on the freeway. It's pretty nuts. I miss the free public transportation and being able to walk almost everywhere!!!
Also, your dad did Yoga? I wish I could have seen that! HA! So funny.
Post a Comment