Thursday, September 23, 2010

Summer Summer Summertime (Lake Powell Post)

So, now that summer is officially over, I guess I can sit down and do a little blog about it. Gonna stick to mostly pictures. 3 months is too long to catch up with a lot of words, but these girls are growing up fast and pictures need to be posted.
Our summer officially began with our trip home. You know that saying about how sometimes you don't know how much you love something until it's gone? Well, that's how I feel about Utah.
The girls headed out 5 days before Ryan and I and enjoyed things like:
Hot tubbing with Kaylee
Golf Cart Races
And flight school.

When Ryan and I arrived, we headed to my FAVORITE place. Lake Powell! 
 
With some of my FAVORITE people. 
Mom, Brick, Andrew, Debo, Izzy, Skyler, Brittney, Alisha and Kaylee.
 
Participating in some of my FAVORITE activities.
 Of course, Skyler makes us all look like wimps with stunts like this:

We also enjoy the more relaxing side of Lake Powell.
And of course, some seriously hideous outfits.
We had lots of laughs and will forever have wonderful memories. I think it should be an annual trip.

No comments: