A brief update on the goings on at the Muir House.
Once we had finally dug our way out of the drive way, (thank goodness for neighbors with snow blowers, ours is still in Carrington)
We headed to Carrington the sunday after Christmas for a couple days.
Brooklyn's picture of the snow on our way to Carrington.
Stayed at Mark and Fayes. Hung out with friends. Did some hunting. I taught a reunion aerobics class and laughed so hard I nearly pee'd my pants!
Islin and Aishlee came home with us and spent a few days destroying my basement and making snowmen and sledding.
Then on New Year's Eve a bunch of the Carrington friends came to our house. Total, we had 10 kids (only 1 boy) and 7 adults. Most stayed at the Wrangler Inn, but we hung out and ate at my house. It was packed...but super fun. While Ryan and Mark hunted, and Jim napped, us girls (and Logan) were busy doing this:
Not sure I love how I'm looking in the swim suit! Oh well. Good times.
The great things about all these pictures and video's...I didn't take any of them. The girls are LOVING their camera's!
Now it's Jan. 4th. The kids were supposed to go back to school today, but that has been postponed till Wednesday. The move from the "old" Mobridge High School to the New Mobridge High school didn't go quite as planned and the kitchen will not be opperational till Wednesday. So, no food for kids, therefore no school till Wednesday. Can't say I'm dissapointed. We were so busy over Christmas break that I don't feel like I got any lazy time with my girls. Today and tomorrow are all about girl time.
No comments:
Post a Comment