Monday, December 14, 2009

Last week

Last week started with Ryan heading out of town for work. So the girls and I went swimming and Brooklyn did what the cool kids do at the pool!

Rylee played some very rousing games of volleyball and keep-away with all the other kids in the pool.

Tuesday was Rylee's school concert.

It was themed around aliens trying to learn the spirit of giving. Rylee's class were elves and the other class was aliens. There was a cute little Santa and a lot of speaking parts. It was a super cute way to do the Christmas Concert.
Friday we headed to Carrington to see friends and go to Carla's 2nd annual Christmas party. Ryan met us there from New Town and we once again, invaded Les and Joyces house for the weekend. We all stayed up WAY too late visiting friends on Friday and were super tired the rest of the weekend, but not too tired to party it up at Carla's! And who knew that Santa Ryan could be such an interesting guest of honor!

We played the gift game.
Judy and Anna cheated.

The kids got to enjoy their friends.


And I got to enjoy my friends!





OK...so we got a little camera happy, but hey, I don't get to see these girls everyday anymore!


1 comment:

Karissa said...

I love that Brooklynn reads at the pool. Very awesome.