So, the kids are at a friends, Ryan is at work and there is an enormous pile of laudry in my hall...but here I am, trying this blogging stuff again.
Life here has been pretty crazy the last couple of weeks. We spent 9 days in SLC for Lindsey and Nate's wedding and then came back to play catch up. Other than the laundry, I think we're caught up. But truth be told...I'm never caught up with laundry. I'd rather mow the lawn or shovel snow. I'm thinking that we should all just have a months supply of clothes and I'll set aside one weekend a month to wash. But seriously, that would be an awful waste of a weekend.
It was so fun to see everyone last week. I honestly convince myself that I don't miss you all too much, but then I go home and realize just how much I miss you. Laughing at Ryan and his brothers, watching Lindsey be a grown up (weird) and hanging with my siblings and my totally fabulous un-sister-in-law. (Deborah...you are one of my favorite people...I love ya!) Also seeing my little neice and nephew. I want to be their favorite aunt, but it's kinda hard from so far away! (Speaking of nieces and nephew's...I really could use a few more. You Muirs need to get on that. I'll be complaining about college expenses when you are complaining about diaper expences at the rate you're going!) Anyway...it's alway so good to see everyone. I don't have my pictures of Lindsey's wedding yet, but I'll share them as soon as I get them.
We were so lucky this trip to Utah, because we got to go to one of my absolute favorite places in the world! Lake Powell. That is my kind of heaven! Hot sun, water, boats, sand, and swimsuits. Not to mention the breathtaking scenary. I love it! My mom and Brick, Andrew, Debo, Isaiah, Alisha and Kaylee were all there. It was a great time.
Brooklyn Loves Daddy!
I to the Z to the Z - Y - I!
Well, I'm trying to put more pictures on here, but I'm getting an error...so next time!
2 comments:
Hi Nicole,
We miss you already too. Can you and the girls come for dinner a week from Sunday? :-) I love that picture of Ryan and Brooklyn. Someday you need to teach me how to take fabulous picture!
Cynthia
Jeff and I wish we could have been there with everyone! It will be a miracle if we ever end up in Utah at the same time! It sounds like a fun trip!
Post a Comment