Last week was Parent Teacher Conferences. Was a very simple year. Both girls in the same middle school made for mostly all the same teachers. Next year will be a different story.
Anyway, as usual, things went very well. I knew their grades were wonderful because I keep track online, but it's always so nice to hear that you child is respectful to teachers and other students. That a teacher overheard you child sticking up for someone that was being picked on. Those things impress me so much more than good grades.
The best part was when Brooklyn's math teacher told me she was so neat and organized.
Ba Ha Ha Ha! I literally laughed out loud.
Why?
Well, here's a picture of her bedroom.
She must use up all her organizational skills at school.
Actually, she cleaned her room just the other day, so this isn't too bad. :)

2 comments:
That is funny!!! Reminds me of my daughter. :o)
Ha Ha! Unfortunatly, it's still true.
Post a Comment