Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Backtrack to Halloween Weekend

So, the first week in Mobridge is kind of a blur. New town, new school, new friends. Brooklyn turned 12. Boxes and messes everywhere!
Then, when school got out on Friday, Oct. 30th, we headed to Carrington. We needed to return a trailer we had borrowed and wanted to celebrate my birthday and Halloween with friends. We arrived in Cgtn. in time to celebrate my B-day at the Chieftan. Then spend the night at Les and Joyce's house.
Next day was Carla's Halloween party for the kids. Complete with Brain Juice and Mummy Dogs. The girls and I cut out of the party a little early. We had some babies to hold!
My good friend was blessed with twins on Brooklyn's birthday, and we couldn't resist going out and holding new babies!
Then we rushed back to Les and Joyce's for trick-or-treating and to see Kanin and Korbyn all dressed up.

4 comments:

Tina said...

Angelea's babies are absolutely precious!! Hope you guys are getting settled and all is going well!!

Anna said...

I haven't even downloaded my pictures yet!

Karissa said...

Man moving can be a pain! I'm doing it in about a month and half or so! Also, those babies are adorable! I just love babies, they have such an amazing feeling about them!
Also...those pigs in a blanket hot dog things look delicious.

Anonymous said...

You have a beutiful family. Looks like such a fun halloween and nothing is better than holding a brand new baby!